Insurance only applicable to goods.
The insurance covers material and direct damage; indirect damage, such as harm to commercial interests due to unrealized sales, exchange differences, market losses or guarantee of origin, etc. are not compensable. Documentation shipments are insured for the value of the printing, never for the value of creation or preparation. Compensation for goods will depend on the criteria adopted by the insurance company, being generally the mar- ket value or cost, not the resale value, depending on each case.
Compensation for used goods damaged during transport shall be subject to the corresponding depreciation. Fur- thermore, only the cost of repairs will be paid on claims made for damage to goods, with the final decision to apply the aforementioned point being the company's.
|Less than 1 year
|1 to 2 years
|2 to 3 years
|3 to 4 years
|4 to 5 years
|5 to 6 years
|Over 6 years
|Depreciation percentages may vary depending on the kind of merchandise transported and if necessary the intervention of an insurance assessor.
The compensation to be received via this kind of coverage shall never be higher than the value of the goods transported.
In compliance with the responsibility demanded by LAW 15/2009 of November 11th of the Contract for the Transportation of Goods, a maximum compensation payment for the client is established, in the event of a claim, of a third of the IPREM/day (public indicator of the value of multiple effects in Spain) per kg of the lost or damaged goods gross weight.
Compensation paid according to that which is set out by the obligatory insurance C.M.R., (Convention relative au contrat de transport internacional de Marchandises par Route).
NATIONAL / INTERNATIONAL
Compensation paid according to that which is set out by the obligatory insurance IATA (International Air Transport Association).GOODS EXCLUDED FROM INSURANCE COVERAGE
- Badly or insufficiently-packaged goods
- Hazardous products and goods, and those prohibited by law
- Corrosive or flammable material, explosive material, poisonous material or harmful to health
- Live animals and plants
- Perishable goods**
- Biological samples
- Fresh or frozen meat, fish and seafood, goods which require refrigeration for their conservation,
- Spoiled/faulty goods
- Fine furs
- Marble or mineral slabs
- Sheet glass
- Any kind of document or photocopy
- Aeroplane tickets or tickets for any other type of transport
- Cash in any form, coins, banknotes, commercial or banking products, Stocks, shares, securities or titles,
- Stocks, shares, securities or titles,
- Pay as you go mobile phone top up cards, credit cards or similar,
- Lost earnings,
- Goods without any commercial value
- Documents and goods whose intrinsic value is higher than the goods themselves.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
Check the insurance conditions for non-EU samples with your franchise office.
IMMEDIATE / DIRECT
Service excluded from goods insurance.
Ask your Nacex office.
**Those products that are made available to us for transport and are in poor condition, or where the properties of the product have been affected, or where this deterioration is due to determining factors such as temperature, humidity, pressure, etc. are considered perishable goods, and remain excluded from coverage.